YEEAH! Hollerin’ Howard Dean’s on the jobClipped Fresh — By Dug Begley on August 14, 2009 at 4:04 pm
COMMENT: Cali blogger Howie Klein keeps taking shots at Blanche for waffling on health care reform, but this time widens the net to anyone who’s taken money from Big Pharma, which we suppose means anyone who makes pills. For Klein, the vague reform being talked about is hard to swallow, but Dr. Dean might have the cure.
- ADG editorial chastises Sen. Lincoln for not obstructing health care reform | CF at 10:41 am on November 24, 2009
- Obama: I’ve ‘left too much ambiguity’ on health care reform | Clipped Fresh at 10:25 am on September 9, 2009
- Health care reform + REM = Awesome at 3:00 pm on September 8, 2009
- Fayetteville’s Lisa Sharp of Nightbird Books praises small business insurance credit on White House website at 8:16 pm on October 20, 2010
- The White House – Blog Post – Working Together for Immigration Reform at 5:53 am on June 26, 2009
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.