WTF? … a new editor at The Free Weekly?Clipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on September 1, 2011 at 11:58 pm
Bye bye, Richard Davis and hello Blair Jackson, the new editor of the former Fayetteville Free Weekly, now branded The Free Weekly or TFW, if you please.
Davis was in the position for about a year, but was a veteran in the newspaper business.
According to Jackson’s welcoming WTF column it looks like this might be her first professional writer’s gig. It will be interesting to see what those fresh eyes bring to the table.
From her column:
Only time will tell what sort of energy she brings to the quasi-alt weekly run by the region’s newspaper conglomerate, Northwest Arkansas Newspapers.
- Fayetteville Free Weekly founder steps down as editorial head after 16 years | Ink By The Byte at 11:16 pm on August 10, 2010
- Gayetteville: Brilliant but (almost) canceled in the TFW | Ink By The Byte at 7:23 pm on May 26, 2011
- ‘Savage Love’ too frank for Fayetteville Free Weekly | CF at 5:43 pm on August 23, 2010
- Is the Fayetteville Free Weekly responsible for $15,000 of vandalism on Dickson Street? | Ink By the Byte at 10:27 pm on August 20, 2010
- Welcome To Gayetteville | TFW – The Free Weekly at 1:39 am on May 16, 2011
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.