Watch the ‘Gone in 60 Seconds’ Pitch Contest Video | Innovate ArkansasClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on October 14, 2011 at 1:51 pm
The inaugural Gone in 60 Seconds elevator-pitch contest for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs took NWA by storm back in August. Round 2 is coming up on Oct. 27, and event organizer Jeff Amerine, IA’s very own Techpreneur, is hoping to surpass the attendance of more than 200 for the first edition.
Winners again will be determined by audience voting via SUMOTEXT (an IA client), and the top prize is $1,000 (plus important exposure to potential investors and local business leaders). The contest will go down, once again, at Fayetteville’s Buck Nekkid BBQ
- Sun is Shining on UA Solar Cell Entrepreneurs at 9:58 am on July 6, 2009
- Inspired Innovation | Five Questions with Josh Clemence of the NWA Entrepreneurship Alliance at 12:43 pm on September 14, 2011
- Fayetteville Farmers Market up for ‘America’s Favorite Farmers Markets’ honor at 4:14 pm on June 4, 2011
- A Good Fight needs your help in Unsigned Band competition | Community Announcement at 3:02 pm on October 5, 2010
- Two state committees will stream live meetings | CF at 1:41 pm on January 18, 2011
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.