Vorady marks first arrest due to WashCo’s new Deadbeat Moms and Dads web page | Press ReleasePress Releases — By Christopher Spencer on August 19, 2009 at 4:25 pm
** This Washington County Sheriff’s Office press release was not edited by Ozarks Unbound except for added hyperlinks and an image **
Washington County Sheriff Tim Helder announces the first arrest has been made due to the new Deadbeat Moms and Dads page on the Sheriff’s Office website.
The Washington County Sheriff’s Office debuted the Most Wanted and Deadbeat Moms and Dads pages on the Sheriff’s Office website on Thursday afternoon, August 14. Since then, there have been over 3,700 hits on the Most Wanted page and over 4,500 hits on the Deadbeat Moms and Dads page.
Due to the large amount of interest, the Sheriff’s Office has received numerous tips and was able to make the first arrest of someone listed on the Deadbeat Moms and Dads page. Seng VORADY, A/M, (47) was arrested on a warrant for NONSUPPORT. On the date the warrant was issued, June 21, 2000, Mr. VORADY was in arrears $8,000.00.
The new updates to the Sheriff’s Office website have already been a huge success in this short amount of time and we hope this is just the beginning if many arrests to come.
Anyone with information on the location of any of the individuals posted on the Sheriff’s Office Most Wanted or Deadbeat Moms and Dads Web Pages is asked to contact the Washington County Sheriff’s Office at (479) 444-5700 or E-Mail MostWantedTips@co.washington.ar.us
- Greenland man arrested in connection with county road worker death at 4:08 pm on August 14, 2009
- WashCo Sheriff’s Office offers free child info cards at county fair | Announcement at 11:07 am on August 31, 2011
- Another Cincinnati fatality linked to Dec. 31 tornado | Police Announcement at 2:33 pm on January 4, 2011
- Washington County looking for missing woman at 4:34 pm on July 9, 2009
- Washco Sheriff’s Office will have random sobriety checkpoints at 11:12 pm on June 30, 2009
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.