The reckless life and drug-fuelled death of Dash Snow | CFClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on September 20, 2009 at 2:26 pm
COMMENT: Two months after this death, The Guardian takes a deep look at Dash Snow, the latest casualty of the Dionysion artist archetype. He was born to a family of art royalty and rejected the family fortune … mostly. He is called New York’s “Downtown Baudelaire” and the jury is still out on whether his art was brilliant or self-indulgent juvenilia.
FROM THE ARTICLE:
- Time-lapse film of the Fayetteville snow fall on YouTube at 1:44 pm on February 12, 2011
- Fayetteville Underground moves to Second Thursday because of weather | CF at 11:00 pm on February 2, 2011
- GOP Tweeting | CF at 12:28 pm on September 23, 2009
- Ugandan minister to speak on African anti-homosexual legislation | Announcement at 2:10 pm on July 20, 2011
- Russia Bans Death Penalty | CF at 10:49 am on November 19, 2009
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.