The Mustache: A New Fayetteville Classic | The Arkansas TravelerClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on November 9, 2011 at 3:30 am
The warm and inviting sound of The Script’s “For the First Time” lyrics fill the store with a vibrant energy, while vintage-style shoes and accessories line the shelved walls and surround the mass of unique merchandise. Nestled in the Fayetteville town square is this quaint and quirky local store, The Mustache Goods and Wears, or more commonly known as The Mustache. It’s a small shop with a huge personality, offering fun gifts, retro clothing and exclusive home décor, all within the college student budget.
- The Mustache Goods and Wears expected to open “quietly” Saturday at 9:53 pm on April 11, 2011
- The Mustache Goods & Wears to open on the Fayetteville square | Fayetteville Flyer – News, Art & Life at 4:28 pm on April 1, 2011
- The Arkansas Traveler goes WordPress with a new Web site look at 1:31 pm on August 24, 2009
- Hmong-American youths struggle to maintain their heritage | The Arkansas Traveler at 8:44 pm on February 6, 2010
- CCOA offers tips to stay in the black on Black Friday | Community Announcement at 3:23 pm on November 22, 2010
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.