Official “Find It In Fayetteville” logo unveiledBanner, News — By Christopher Spencer on August 10, 2010 at 1:06 pm
UPDATE: This logo was adopted at the Advertisting and Promotion Commission’s Monday meeting.
The Fayetteville Advertising and Promotion Commission set aside $1,500 in May for a local marketing initiative at the request of Mayor Lioneld Jordan.
The Sells Agency, the A&P’s marketing arm, donated services to craft this image which could soon be seen around the city. On a side note, because of a recent change in A&P procedure, the Sells Agency’s contract is now up again for bid.
Jordan said he wants residents to know about the diverse and high-quality products that can be bought locally.
It’s still unclear how exactly the adopted logo will be used in the campaign.
- “Are You Feeling Fayetteville?” ad company might have to bid for their $400,000 contract soon | CF at 1:34 pm on November 28, 2009
- U.S. gov’s report on marketing organic foods released | CF at 1:59 pm on September 30, 2009
- Check out the new Fayetteville, Arkansas tv spot produced by the city’s advertising and promotion commission at 5:06 pm on September 13, 2010
- Jose’s owner pushes A&P for positive spin to Dickson pay parking at 10:44 pm on July 12, 2010
- Hotel, Motel and Restaurant (HMR) tax collection in Fayetteville plummets at 2:22 am on March 9, 2010
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy