Princeton Review: UA is ‘Best Value Public Institution’ | CFClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on August 4, 2010 at 3:20 am
UA is the only public university this year to make the 2011 edition of Princeton Review’s The Best 373 Colleges. It was named in the top 50 of “Best Value Public Institutions” and was among the top 133 colleges in the Southeast.
“It’s always a pleasure to be recognized in a consumer guide like the Princeton Review,” said Chancellor G. David Gearhart. “I’m happy to see that we are being recognized for our students, our academics and the environment here on campus – as well as for the value that we provide for our students.”
- UA elevated among 108 schools with top classification by educational Carnegie Foundation | Announcement at 12:11 pm on February 22, 2011
- Talking with UA Chancellor Gearhart: The student invasion we welcome | Unlicensed Opinion – August 23, 2010 at 1:16 pm on September 1, 2010
- UA chancellor creates public art commission at 2:39 am on June 29, 2009
- Jean Tyson Child Development Study Center presser is Tuesday | Announcement at 5:27 pm on August 21, 2011
- U of A exceeds 23,000 students this fall, a historic record | Announcements at 10:52 pm on August 29, 2011
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.