Offshoot Film Fest kicks off with The Rock’n'Roll Dreams of Duncan ChristopherBanner, News — By Christopher Spencer on October 7, 2010 at 8:21 pm
The Offshoot Film Fest started tonight with a short performance by Still on the Hill and a taste of comedy from local improv troupe, Phunbags.
The crowd met at One East Center on the Fayetteville Square to kick off the four-day event that features more than 50 films.
Jack Roberts, the lead actor and writer of The Rock’n'Roll Dreams of Duncan Christopher was there to talk about his film.
Oklahoma karaoke legend Simply Irresistible is also in the film and graced the audience with his version of Bad Company’s “Feel Like Making Love.”
There’s still time to get a $30 Weekend Pass and catch films to your heart’s content during the next three days. You can get into individual events for $5 a film.
- Seedling announces Offshoot Film Festival’s movie lineup at 1:55 am on September 24, 2010
- Artosphere’s ‘Grow A Film’ contest accepting submissions until May 18 | Announcement at 9:14 pm on April 12, 2011
- Offshoot Film Fest opens Oct. 27, looking for volunteers Wednesday at 8:48 pm on October 18, 2011
- Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour opens tonight in Fayetteville | Press Release at 12:01 pm on September 14, 2009
- Seedling Film Association showcases films at Bentonville’s ArtsFest at 1:00 pm on June 7, 2011
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.