Mitch Mustain arrested on suspicion of selling drugs | CFClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on February 2, 2011 at 2:01 pm
Details are sketchy, but the Arkansas Times has it by way of the LA Times blog that Springdale’s boy wonder was picked up in a sting operation Tuesday. Police say he sold prescription narcotics.
- Elise’s Songbook – “If I Ever Lose My Faith In You” by Sting at 11:57 pm on August 16, 2009
- Bentonville police say Fastrip Store manager staged robbery with daughter | Police Announcement at 11:11 am on November 17, 2010
- Arkansas Blog: Mormons want an end to workplace and housing discrimination of gays | CF at 9:11 am on November 12, 2009
- Fayetteville’s Jim Lindsey guns for Lincoln’s seat | at 12:21 am on January 28, 2010
- An Arkansas trio chase the famed Delta tamales on AETN | CF at 11:19 pm on December 1, 2009
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.