Megan Chapman’s Studio Blog: What I know is true…Clipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on October 15, 2011 at 3:17 pm
Fayetteville artist Megan Chapman catalogs so much of what makes the Fayetteville Underground a fantastic and successful place.
“There has been a lot of talk about the Fayetteville Underground lately. A lot of talk from artists, friends, patrons, supporters, media and board members: you name it, people are talking. It has been as interesting to be a part of, as it has been to overhear and watch. As Andy Warhol was quoted as saying, “Don’t pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.” With all of this buzz in the air, sometimes I just need to cut through the chatter and remember what I know is true of my experience at the Fayetteville Underground. There are many amazing things that I have been a part of at the Fayetteville Underground and some that I am directly responsible for. This is a list for me, so I can remember.”
- Megan Chapman’s Studio Blog: New Works from the Underground… at 10:49 am on July 3, 2009
- Megan’s Songbook – “Man-Size Sextet” by PJ Harvey at 11:11 pm on October 4, 2009
- Megan Chapman’s Studio Blog: A love letter to the Fayetteville Underground at 8:29 pm on September 30, 2011
- Megan’s Songbook – “Do You Love Me” by Nick Cave at 11:30 pm on October 2, 2009
- Megan’s Songbook – “Ghosts” by Ladytron at 11:55 pm on October 1, 2009
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.