Man Found Guilty In IHOP Assault Case – Local News Story – KHBS NW ArkansasClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on October 13, 2011 at 10:51 pm
A jury found Hiram Graham, 35, guilty of second-degree battery in the assault of a Fayetteville police officer. The jury sentenced him to a term of 2 years in prison.
- Brothers Accused In Assault On Fayetteville Police Plead Guilty – Local News Story – KHBS NW Arkansas at 4:16 pm on August 31, 2011
- Former Fayetteville Attorney Sentenced For Fraud – Local News Story – KHBS NW Arkansas at 12:56 pm on March 24, 2011
- Fayetteville Rape Trial Goes To Jury – Local News Story – KHBS NW Arkansas at 12:39 pm on July 14, 2011
- Man who circumcised four-year-old son guilty of negligence | CF at 9:38 pm on October 19, 2009
- Police calls in Fayetteville for Friday, Oct. 30, 2009 | Snapshot at 7:07 pm on October 31, 2009
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.