Lightning strikes Fayetteville Library, air conditioning kaput | AnnouncementAnnouncement, News — By Christopher Spencer on July 13, 2011 at 11:01 am
The Fayetteville Public Library’s facility was hit by lightening during last night’s storm. The lightening strike damaged rooftop HVAC units, and repairs have been underway since early this morning.
At this time, there is no air conditioning in the building. While open for business, the Library will not be able to serve as a cooling station today. Customers should be advised of uncomfortable temperatures throughout the building and plan their visits accordingly.
[This announcement courtesy of the Fayetteville Public Library.]
- FPL offers Facebook workshop on March 8 | Announcement at 2:03 pm on March 1, 2011
- April events at the Fayetteville Public Library | Announcement at 10:10 pm on March 1, 2011
- Nonprofit workshops planned for April 1 at FPL | Announcement at 11:33 am on March 17, 2011
- Washington County courthouse expected to reopen tomorrow morning | News Brief at 3:05 pm on December 29, 2009
- Fayetteville Public Library display shows region’s explosive growth in block form | Community Announcement at 2:30 pm on October 20, 2010
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.