High school football player from Gravette dies after staph infection and surgery | CFClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on September 23, 2009 at 8:51 pm
COMMENT: The MN’s Anna Fry has an article about Casey Russell, a starting lineman at Gravette High School, who died Wednesday morning after a staph infection and surgery. He started feeling sick last week and doctors said he was suffering from renal failure, according to the article.
- Did strep throat kill Mozart? at 3:57 pm on August 18, 2009
- Lucy of Beatles Hit Dead at 46 at 3:04 pm on September 28, 2009
- Arkansas bluesman Sam Carr dies at 83 | CF at 11:39 pm on September 24, 2009
- Dug’s Songbook – “Sunday Morning Coming Down” by Johnny Cash at 10:51 pm on July 18, 2009
- Ted Kennedy dies at 12:42 am on August 26, 2009
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.