Health care reform + REM = AwesomeClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on September 8, 2009 at 3:00 pm
COMMENT: Ozarks Unbound has taken an editorial stance in favor of a public option in heath care reform. You won’t see us trying to write a straight news story about health care reform as a result. I like this video and it hits me in the REM sweet spot.
- ADG editorial chastises Sen. Lincoln for not obstructing health care reform | CF at 10:41 am on November 24, 2009
- Obama: I’ve ‘left too much ambiguity’ on health care reform | Clipped Fresh at 10:25 am on September 9, 2009
- Pharmacist Mike Clark advocates government-run medical insurance at the Fayetteville Flyer | Clipped Fresh at 12:45 pm on August 26, 2009
- YEEAH! Hollerin’ Howard Dean’s on the job at 4:04 pm on August 14, 2009
- Health Care Reform Pushing Other Matters Into Election Cycle at 7:12 am on September 17, 2009
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.