Free document shredding for Fayetteville residents on October 22 | AnnouncementAnnouncement, News — By Submitted Announcements on October 17, 2011 at 9:43 pm
The City of Fayetteville is providing a shredding service for the destruction and recycling of documents on Saturday, October 22nd, from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m., at the Solid Waste and Recycling Site located at 1560 S. Happy Hollow Road in Fayetteville.
The public is invited to participate in this service for proper destruction of secure documents and to help protect against identity theft.
The Arkansas Attorney General’s Office advises “Don’t let ‘one man’s trash become an identity thief’s treasure.’ Shred or otherwise destroy any statements, documents, or records, which contain personal information after they are no longer needed.” While many residents and businesses do not have a shredder, this free service offers something that can help many people inFayetteville while also providing assurance that such shredded paper will be recycled.
Even if you do own a shredder, this opportunity offers large-scale shredding with the use of a shredding van to serve our community.
Please plan on attending and utilizing this free service provided by the City of Fayetteville.
This free service will only be offered at the Solid Waste and Recycling site on October 22nd during these designated times.
[This announcement courtesy of the City of Fayetteville.]
- Ward 1 bulky waste cleanup scheduled for Saturday | Announcement at 4:02 pm on October 17, 2011
- Fayetteville suspends solid waste pick up till Monday | CF at 2:58 pm on January 7, 2010
- Fayetteville trash pick up suspended today, schedule depends on weather | News Brief at 10:33 am on January 4, 2010
- Fayetteville wants your input on solid waste and recycling Wednesday | Announcement at 12:23 pm on September 23, 2011
- Fayetteville’s trash pickup suspended Monday, resumes when conditions improve | Community Announcement at 4:07 pm on January 10, 2011
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.