Fayetteville’s Dr. William Harrison dies at 75 | CFClipped Fresh, News — By Christopher Spencer on September 24, 2010 at 6:03 pm
The Arkansas Times’ blog reports that Dr. William Harrison, who only recently retired from women’s medicine, died this morning of cancer.
His clinic on College Avenue provided abortions and was the subject of considerably controversy and regular demonstrations against the practice.
In late July, we captured some photos of residents turning out to honor and thank Dr. Harrison for his long years of service.
- Dr. William Harrison, 75, dies – Abortion-Rights Defender – NYTimes.com | CF at 6:01 pm on September 26, 2010
- Diminished Access: The State of Abortion in Arkansas at 2:37 pm on February 10, 2011
- Increase contraception use leads to abortion decline globally | CF at 5:46 pm on October 13, 2009
- Take a FREE practice MCAT, LSAT, GRE, DAT, PCAT or NCLEX exam – Register for a chance to win 50% off a Kaplan prep course! | Advertisement at 1:04 pm on February 10, 2010
- Viewers flock to Glenn Beck even as advertisers flee amid Obama ‘racist’ comments | Clipped Fresh at 5:27 pm on August 19, 2009
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy