Fayetteville A&P may buy Old Post Office | Business, Political, and Cultural News in Fort Smith and Northwest ArkansasClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on February 4, 2012 at 10:39 am
“The Fayetteville Advertising and Promotion Commission’s plans to acquire the Old Post office seem to be changing with the weather — hot, then cold.
Now there’s talk that the commission may buy the landmark building outright, rather than lease it for a year, as was originally planned.”
via The City Wire
- “Are You Feeling Fayetteville?” ad company might have to bid for their $400,000 contract soon | CF at 1:34 pm on November 28, 2009
- HMR Tax flat in January as number of delinquent restaurants grows at 3:43 am on February 9, 2010
- Thirty groups request $434,000 from Fayetteville Advertising and Promotion Commission at 6:24 pm on October 18, 2011
- No early voting on UA campus because of rental fee | CF at 1:46 pm on March 6, 2010
- Funds tight for spring round of Fayetteville A&P grants: Submission deadline April 1 at 4:51 pm on March 22, 2011
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.