Empty Bowls of NWA raises money tonight for families in needBanner, News — By Christopher Spencer on November 1, 2011 at 3:43 am
Today is All Saints’ Day and this evening you’ll get a chance to be both charitable and well fed at the Empty Bowls of NWA fundraiser for LifeSource International.
This year the event runs from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the parish hall of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. 224 N. East Ave. A $25 ticket at the door buys you a custom ceramic bowl and access to delicious soups from 14 local restaurants.
Local musician Jed Clampit will perform at the event. The bowls were made and donated by local potters
and the Boston Mountain Potters Association (BMPA).
- Win a Barnes and Noble Nook during Fayetteville’s Fifth Restaurant Week starting Thursday | Announcement at 12:25 am on February 16, 2011
- Soup Sunday for children and families and a public transportation forum | OU Daily Crier for Sunday, Feb. 28, 2010 at 12:30 pm on February 28, 2010
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks hosts Greening of the Garden on May 12 | Announcement at 11:46 am on May 10, 2011
- Bikes, Blues and BBQ to announce today $75,000 in local donations | Community Announcement at 3:23 pm on December 13, 2010
- Ozark Harvest Food Festival arrives Saturday with delicious local food | CF at 10:06 am on September 10, 2010
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy