Credit Counselors of Arkansas announce three free homebuyer classes | Community AnnouncementAnnouncement — By Christopher Spencer on August 4, 2010 at 11:23 pm
CCOA, a local nonprofit organization, will help prospective homebuyers learn about the entire purchase process at any one of its free Homebuyer Education courses available monthly through the end of the year. Those who complete the free course may be eligible for down-payment assistance from the Arkansas Development Finance Authority.
The next course begins at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 14 at the Fayetteville Public Library, at 401 W. Mountain in Fayetteville. Other free Homebuyer Education classes will be held on the following dates:
- Saturday, Sept. 11, at Mt. Sequoyah Conference and Retreat Center, 150 Skyline Drive, Fayetteville.
- Saturday, Oct. 9; and Saturday, Nov. 6, at the Fayetteville Public Library.
- Saturday, Dec. 4, at the Washington Co. Extension Service, 2536 N. McConnell Ave.
To register, visit www.CCOAcares.com or call 479-521-8877.
CCOA is a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides free financial seminars, free counseling on budgeting, credit, homebuying, mortgage delinquencies and free credit report reviews, as well as a debt management program.
[Community Announcements are based largely on press releases received by Ozarks Unbound.]
- Registration opens for free Sept. 11 homebuyer classes | Community Announcement at 7:09 pm on September 1, 2010
- CCOA offers free homebuyer class Dec. 4 in Fayetteville | Community Announcement at 11:52 pm on November 18, 2010
- Nonprofit CCOA offers free first-time homebuyer class Saturday | Community Announcement at 8:54 pm on November 3, 2010
- CCOA offers three free Homebuyer Education courses | Community Announcement at 3:53 pm on January 1, 2011
- CCOA offers free homebuyer education classes March 12 and April 9 | Announcement at 10:15 pm on March 1, 2011
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.