Cox pulls out of BeaverClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on June 2, 2011 at 12:25 pm
The small community of Beaver (Population: 119) will no longer be served by Cox Communications. Recent flooding washed Cox equipment out of Beaver and it was too expensive to keep service going there, a company spokesperson told Northwest Arkansas Newspapers.
- Aaron Bleidt and Susan Wallace launch new NWA marketing firm in East Square Plaza | Announcement at 1:49 pm on February 15, 2011
- Small towns talk to WashCo about new animal shelter at 12:13 pm on January 13, 2011
- NWA newspaper merger becomes “officially” official as papers drop simultaneous press releases | Ink By the Byte at 6:30 pm on October 26, 2009
- Cox donates free wi-fi for Fayetteville Square | Announcement at 5:05 pm on March 29, 2011
- A $1.45 million hole to plug in the coming Fayetteville budget | CF at 3:21 pm on September 29, 2010
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.