CCOA offers free homebuyer class Dec. 4 in Fayetteville | Community AnnouncementAnnouncement, News — By Christopher Spencer on November 18, 2010 at 11:52 pm
Free Homebuyer Education Class is Dec. 4
Registration is open at www.CCOAcares.com for CCOA’s next free Homebuyer Education course. The course will be held at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 4 at the Washington County Extension Service office in Fayetteville at 2536 N. McConnell Ave.
The Homebuyer Education course features information provided by a HUD-certified housing counselor, a mortgage lender and a Realtor, and will help prospective homebuyers learn about the entire purchase process. Additionally, first-time homebuyers can qualify for down payment assistance up to $10,000 through an Arkansas Development Finance Authority (ADFA) program. A required step toward qualification is to take this approved Homebuyer Education course.
CCOA is a local nonprofit organization. Seating for the classes is limited, so please register at www.CCOAcares.com or call 479-521-8877.
CCOA is a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides free financial seminars, free counseling on budgeting, credit, homebuying, mortgage delinquencies; federally mandated bankruptcy counseling; credit report reviews; and a debt management program.
- CCOA offers three free Homebuyer Education courses | Community Announcement at 3:53 pm on January 1, 2011
- Nonprofit CCOA offers free first-time homebuyer class Saturday | Community Announcement at 8:54 pm on November 3, 2010
- CCOA offers free homebuyer education classes March 12 and April 9 | Announcement at 10:15 pm on March 1, 2011
- Registration opens for free Sept. 11 homebuyer classes | Community Announcement at 7:09 pm on September 1, 2010
- Credit Counselors of Arkansas announce three free homebuyer classes | Community Announcement at 11:23 pm on August 4, 2010
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.