Brazilians Urged to Pee in the Shower to Conserve WaterClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on August 5, 2009 at 12:42 pm
FROM THE ARTICLE: Sometimes the best way to get people fired up about a cause—be it environmental, political, or anything else—is to get them angry. But instead of trying to piss citizens off, a Brazilian environmental group is trying to get the country’s residents to, well, urinate in the shower.
- Crisis is only latest struggle for ACORN | CF at 9:02 pm on September 19, 2009
- Plastic degrades quick in sea water, but it leaves a toxic mess | Clipped Fresh at 12:20 pm on August 22, 2009
- League of Women Voters to hold annual membership meeting Wednesday | Announcement at 4:12 pm on September 1, 2011
- Rogers police warn of mail scam at 7:24 pm on July 24, 2009
- Parts of Lake Fayetteville closed this afternoon for controlled burn at 12:30 pm on March 24, 2011
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.