Arkansas cooling down; freeze possible in Northwest ArkansasClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on October 19, 2011 at 1:55 am
Days after setting a high temperature record, cool air is moving across Arkansas and lows are forecast to reach the 20s and 30s.
- 108, 114 … welcome to the sun-scarred landscape that is Arkansas at 3:43 pm on August 3, 2011
- Relief From The Heat? Any Of It In The Forecast Ahead? « 40/29 TV Weather Blog at 9:08 am on July 12, 2011
- Time-lapse film of the Fayetteville snow fall on YouTube at 1:44 pm on February 12, 2011
- Cooling stations open during record heat | Announcement at 4:20 pm on July 12, 2011
- Domestic disturbances show two weekend spike in Springdale at 5:01 pm on June 15, 2009
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.