Arkansans Renew $575 Million Plan For Highways – Local News Story – KHBS NW ArkansasClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on November 9, 2011 at 3:20 am
Arkansas voters have renewed a $575 million bond program to repair 400 miles of interstate highways.
The plan approved Tuesday renews a 1999 package that fixed 350 miles of four-lane highways. That plan marked the first time in 50 years that Arkansas strayed from a pay-as-you-go funding plan for roads
- Ark. House Panel Looks At Part Of Highway Plan – Local News Story – KHBS NW Arkansas at 12:56 pm on March 14, 2011
- Lobbyist Spending Surges In Arkansas at 12:34 pm on June 28, 2009
- Wet roads lead to 16-car crash on bridge – Local News Story | CF at 1:21 pm on December 8, 2009
- Work On NWA Trail Inches Along – Local News Story – KHBS NW Arkansas at 2:16 am on June 7, 2011
- U. Of Ark. Completes Defibrillator Installation – Local News Story – KHBS NW Arkansas at 10:34 am on June 20, 2011
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.