Alligator, rattlesnake and pythons confiscated from UA residence hall | CFClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on December 7, 2009 at 4:09 pm
COMMENT: The Arkansas Traveler reports today that an alligator, a diamondback rattlesnake and six pythons were confiscated Thursday from the dorm room of two teenage students. The two young men told police they were buying their cold-blooded pets online and selling them for profit. They face fines from the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission.
- Game and Fish drop FOI revision proposal | CF at 2:50 pm on October 25, 2010
- Frat house rape reported, victim does not want investigation | CF at 1:49 pm on November 9, 2009
- Arkansas Game and Fish wants FOI to prevent employee embarrassment | CF at 6:35 pm on October 22, 2010
- Fayetteville’s public meetings for the week starting May 23, 2011 | Documents at 5:54 pm on May 20, 2011
- The Arkansas Traveler goes WordPress with a new Web site look at 1:31 pm on August 24, 2009
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.