50 percent of ladies prefer drunken lovin’ | CFClipped Fresh — By Christopher Spencer on September 23, 2009 at 6:36 pm
FROM THE POST: The study, which was conducted by “female hygiene” company FemFresh (eek), questioned 3,000 British women and came up with some surprising results: about 50 percent of women preferred sex under the influence. In addition, 75 percent of women who are partnered off said they prefer to have a glass of wine or two before hitting the sack with their significant other. (Makes things more interesting, we guess.)
COMMENT: One word: Science!
- Study shows how college major and religious faith affect each other at 2:28 pm on July 31, 2009
- Rating Attractiveness: Consensus Among Men, Not Women, Study Finds at 5:49 am on June 27, 2009
- Increase contraception use leads to abortion decline globally | CF at 5:46 pm on October 13, 2009
- Study Shows Browsing On The iPhone Is Nearly As Good As Using A PC | mocoNews at 1:35 pm on July 21, 2009
- About half in U.S. would pay for online news, study finds | CF at 11:36 pm on November 15, 2009
Leave a Reply
Please play nice in the comments and when in doubt, please consult Our Comment Policy
You must be logged in to post a comment.